|To make sure that this site stays
safe and fun, we make the following promises:
- In almost all activities, the information we collect is
non-personal (such as first name, age, city and state). If
you enter a contest, send us a question or send an
electronic postcard, we will also ask for an e-mail address.
We only collect enough information from our visitors to make
activities on bratzone fun and interesting.
- If you submit stories, artwork, comments or anything else
to us which is posted on our site, you will be identified on
our site only by first name, age, city and state.
- If you ask bartzone to send an electronic postcard or
e-mail message, we will ask for your first name and e-mail
address as well as the name and e-mail address of the person
who will receive the postcard. We will not share this
information with a third party without contacting you first
and receiving your express permission.
- Information submitted to bratzone site, email, or webboard
is logged and monitored. We will not share this information
with a third party without contacting you first and
receiving your express permission.
- If we know a visitor is under the age of thirteen, we will
collect a parent's permission offline (by postal mail, fax
or phone) before we mail any prizes, or collect or share
personal information with anyone else.
- All information submitted to bratzone is monitored. To
protect our users, bratzone reads all posts and moderates
all communication going through our site.